Tilly’s one and a half! Here are a few stats:
- Fave food: apples, salsa
- Fave animal: owl (recently replaced dog)
- Fave article of clothing: jacket (recently replaced shoes and hat)
- Fave passtime: puzzles, elmo, sorting things, brushing teeth, playing in the bath, stickers, playing little tricks like handing you something and then pulling it back at the last second. that cracks her up.
- Fave sports team: Tottenham Hotspurs (according to Papa)
- Percentiles: 25th% for height, 15th% for weight and 90th% for head… Small stature + big head = movie star!!
- Recent words of note: Okay, help, hot, bubbles, high chair, tv, please and thank you, orange, kiki (nickname for Frankie), potty
- Schedule: up at 6am, 1 hour naps at 9 and 3, bed at 7:30. I’m wondering when she’ll fully transition to one mid-day nap?
- We’ve started the potty training process, but aren’t being super serious about it… she thinks its fun now but has only peed in her potty twice.